Look out for the Tree Surgeon who looks the part but isn’t

An Arborist or Arboriculturalist will take proper care of your trees.  The skilled arborist is trained to identify problems relating to your trees health and will advise on the treatment of tree and shrub related pests and diseases.

For further information regarding trees Brent Council recommend you visit the Arboricultural Association website.

Or contact Lawrence Usherwood, the Council's Tree Protection Officer, on: 020 8937 5247 or by email.